You may know us as CIS.
Today, we are an integral part of Deloitte Advisory’s leading life sciences and health care practice.
Our services focus on risk mitigation and operational performance.
We continue our commitment to providing deep industry and compliance knowledge, subject matter specialists, and a technology platform to manage complex commercial operations.
How we help our clients
- Integrate compliance
- Reduce risk
- Understand pricing complexities
- Optimize commercial strategies
- Gain business insight
- Demonstrate value
- Gain efficiencies
- Lower costs
- Increase expertise
What our clients are telling us
- Supply of qualified candidates is not keeping pace with the industry’s growth demands.
- Talent shortages put pressure on management to perform and provide results.
- Managers must adapt to change, rather than drive performance.
- Senior leadership needs to enable management to achieve their potential through better access to data analytics and timely report metrics.
- Adoption of platform technologies enable better decision-making and less redundant procedures.
- Cloud-based platforms offer unified operating models that facilitate the processes of designing and managing data, as well as knowledge sharing and collaboration among users.
- These platforms aggregate data across multi-functional and vendor sources, allowing intuitive and informative analytics and reports.
- Effective risk and compliance management may reduce costs.
- Access to knowledgeable compliance and risk specialists is essential to understanding risk implications, requirements, and implementation of processes to remediate non-compliant systems.
- Pharma companies must be agile and responsive to patient needs.
- Executives and management require access to a broader spectrum of analysis in order to drive commercial performance and better manage customer and vendor relationships.
- Integrated analytics can extract data and use it to identify price triggers or to model the impact of changing a price of a given product or its discount percentage.
Our core purpose is to provide the highest level of compliance and managed services utilizing specialists and thought leadership to provide top quality advisory services and innovative technology-driven solutions.
Our keen focus on compliance and commercial success support our client’s efforts to maintain a culture of compliance, improve operational efficiencies, and ultimately, help to reduce commercial expenses.
Our technology-driven, managed services enable companies to maximize their commercial potential, gain valuable business insight, and make informed strategic business decisions.